What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent;
- Valid NDT qualification ASNT level 3 (RT, UT, PAUT, MPI, PT) or equivalent;
- Qualified CSWIP (or equivalent) welding inspector or higher.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15+ years of experience in structure NDE inspection (tubulars, TKY joints, 75mm thick carbon steel, piping DNV 101 ) with experience in major offshore projects;
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry in the country of fabrication;
- Ability to read/understand design/ shop drawings;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact in a multicultural environment. Ability to prepare a daily report;
- High pressure piping NDE for riser, installation ,testing and preservation is a plus;
- Valid Bosiet is a plus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement